In The Dark/JointVentures Role Playing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to spammers annoying me, if you wish to become a member of this board you most first PM me (Gothicfires) through http://elliquiy.com

*ShoutBox
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Writes Your Dialogue?  (Read 4719 times)

Lilias

• itd
  • Tempted
  • Games: Closed
  • La Que Sabe
Who Writes Your Dialogue?
« on: March 04, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »
Not an event, but an interesting little quiz...

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/PersonalityEmotion/102168/Who_Writes_Your_Dialogue.html

Graham Greene

Graham Greene wrote the screenplays to The Third Man, Our Man in Havana, and The Comedians.

"Death's at the bottom of everything, Martins. Leave death to the professionals."

You are intelligent, witty, clever, and just a tiny bit cruel. You always seem to say the right thing at the right time. Your way with words is natural, effortless. Sometimes you can inadvertently insult people who aren't used to your unique way of speaking. But don't worry about them, I think you still kick ass.

Dawg

• itd
  • Tempted
Re: Who Writes Your Dialogue?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »
Charlie Kaufman

Charlie Kaufman wrote the screenplays to The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Adaptation, Dangerous Minds, and Being John Malkovich. "Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating." Ok, just because you CAN talk doesn't always mean you should. You're certainly a competent, some might even say gifted speaker. But you're flipping crazy! Please remember, making sense, following some sort of definable logic and explaining things clearly are not bad! Try to make sense once in a while, just to see how it feels.
"sEx is LikE aiR.    .   
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.    .    "     

Suffering should be creative, should give birth to something good and lovely ~ Chinua Achebe

Kalen

• itd
  • Fallen
  • Games: Open
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 07:32:58 PM »
*smacks a hand to his forehead*

Mel Brooks

Mel Brooks wrote the screenplays to The Producers, Young Frankenstein, and Robin Hood: Men in Tights. "We're men, we're men in tights/We run around the forest looking for fights!" You are, above all, hilarious! You are absurdist, ridiculous, and willing to do nearly anything for a laugh. Your humor has an aserbic edge and can be rather insulting if people don't know you're joking. But don't tone yourself down to please them! Your edginess is what people love about you. Keep it up! 

Lotus

• Skadovén
  • itd
  • Tempted
  • Lotus, Skadoven, Nijimai, Fallen, Atal & Æmün
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 11:29:29 AM »
George Lucas
George Lucas wrote the screenplays of the popular "Star Wars' movies. "He won't give up his power. I just learned the terrible truth. I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord." Good God, who let you speak? You're stilted, boring, overly complex, have no sense of timing, and sometimes actually appear to be dead. When you talk, people wither fall asleep or become irrationally enraged. For the safety of you and the rest of the planet, I suggest you get a job that involves no interaction with people, like programming or delivering mail

I was a little shocked at this one.  lol REALLY does not help with the whole nerd thing.
Uuma quena en'mani lle ume rei'mani lle umaya. Uma ta ar'lave ta quena ten'irste'.

Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.  Do it and let it speak for itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »