Everything Under The Sun > Poetry & Prose

What's the Last Book You Read?

<< < (2/3) > >>

GothicFires:
Dark Secrets -  Christine Feehan

this was a re-read. I always want to play in this world after i read her books... to bad no guys do  :-\

it also stinks that her next book comes out the day after i finish my vacation  :P

Welcome Back Vandren! (sorta  ;) )

GothicFires:
ok so i took an extra day of vacation... i couldn't help it. The book i had been waiting for arrived while i was away.

So the last book I read was Dark Possession by Christine Feehan... while I was on vacation I reread Dark Challenge.

I will resume the regular posting schedule tonight

Lotus:
Wonderful writer huh Michelle?  *grins*

Just finished re-reading Dark Symphony by Christine Feehan. 

NikitaFirestar:
Let's see... I'm working my way through Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell, and also reading a book called 1776, though I can't recall the writers name at the moment. It's a historical book, obviously, and I'm reading both just for fun. I love Patricia Cornwells books!

Lotus:
I just finished two books.  The first is my new favorite series.

Hunter's Prayer is the second book of the Jane Kismet series by Lilith Saintcrow.  I recommend reading the first book before even picking this one up.  As it's more of a run on then some of the "Let's catch you up" stories out there.  Which is why I love her writing style.  A supernatural bounty hunter that has more issues in keeping the Daemon population down and the many renegade types that come wandering into her city.  Kismet is a bad ass girl with one sweet were-kitty boyfriend.

Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of those writers that you can forget you even picked up one of their books from the many you can find to read.  To where you pick one way out of the series you once read and still know what's going on.  Taken place in Seattle, with several people out of place from New Orleans thanks to Katrina.  And a single girl that's clueless about the world she just accidently walked into because of being in the right place at the wrong time.  This one is hot and just pure event after even with some love thrown in. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page