In The Dark/JointVentures Role Playing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Due to spammers annoying me, if you wish to become a member of this board you most first PM me (Gothicfires) through http://elliquiy.com

*ShoutBox
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LotusDarkshi aka Skadoven  (Read 6041 times)

Lotus

• Skadovén
  • itd
  • Tempted
  • Lotus, Skadoven, Nijimai, Fallen, Atal & Æmün
LotusDarkshi aka Skadoven
« on: May 14, 2007, 06:28:21 PM »
1. Affirmation that you have read the rules: 
Always.  Or else you'd have my ass I know.

2. Your age: 
Does it matter?  >.>  Okay okay, 22. -_-

3. Male or Female:  
Female!

4. What part of the world you're in:
Somewhere not sure where....  Subject to change at random. hehehe

5. What flavor of Gothic are you or are you interested in and why: 
I am a Victorian/Romantic Goth for the most part but I am seen mostly around town as a "Street Goth".  I prefer the Victorian area as it is a fancy of mine and also a time of passion.  Even during the darkest times of it.  I also have a kick for the darkest Romance imaginable and wear it and live it with pride.  But should there be a way to be a Cyber Goth I'd be the oppitammy.

6. A writing sample:   This is from a game that never really got off the ground.  It's for my character Niji for the game Wolf's Rain.  Based off the anime.
*Flash Back*

Niji turned back just in time to see Seiya be thrown into a black van-like vehical.  No... Seiya!  She wanted to scream out to him as she saw it happen.  She ran back down the ally as fast as she could, her gold eyes focus on the van.  Just as she about reaches it it moves forward out of the ally and onto the main street.
Two hands appear on the bars of the back and she knows it's Seiya.  He manages to pull himself up into her sight a bit to see her chasing after him.  Niji don't!  They'll hurt you if you follow!   He screams out to her.  Go back to the allies!  Keep yourself alive!   He continues to scream out to her.  Even though she knows what he says is true, she had heard him tell her about other dogs or wolves as they had been called had been taken away from even the wealthiest of familys just to be locked away and never seen again.  But she pushed that away and continued to run as fast as she could to get him.  If it was possible she knew she would have been crying like he did when they had been younger, crying in the pain of loosing someone.  Her someone was him.
Slowly she began to loose speed and she could still hear him yelling at her to turn back.  Never forget me Niji!  I'll never forget you!  But you must stay alive!  He called behind him as he knew they where gaining speed and she loosing her own speed.  But Niji couldn't give up and just turn away.  Even as the van disappeared she continued to run.  She would run until she found him.

*End Flashback*

It had been almost a year now since that day.  Niji walked in the shadows of the streets of one city to the next.  She knew they had moved Seiya not long after having locked him away in the city they had lived in.  Since that day she followed his scent looking for him.  He was her family and her only friend.  Often though she was hunted, she knew because of the people that tried shooting her several times in the last year.  Once she had heard there was supposed to be a group of wolves that had passed though not long before her own arrival and they had a price on their heads, so humans often tought she was part of their pack she was sure.  But she wasn't she was alone until she could find and get Seiya back, she knew it.

< NOTE > Edited by self because the damn colours was bugging me. -_-  < /NOTE >
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:36:14 AM by lotusdarkshi »
Uuma quena en'mani lle ume rei'mani lle umaya. Uma ta ar'lave ta quena ten'irste'.

Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.  Do it and let it speak for itself.

Bast

• Belongs to Lord Moridin
  • itd
  • Tempted
  • The most precious gift is that which is given
Re: LotusDarkshi aka Skadoven
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 08:11:00 PM »
 :) I missed your writing !!! :)

--Bast
The most precious gift is that which is given, not taken.

Lotus

• Skadovén
  • itd
  • Tempted
  • Lotus, Skadoven, Nijimai, Fallen, Atal & Æmün
Re: LotusDarkshi aka Skadoven
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 04:25:52 PM »
*laughs*  I've not been engulfed by the Worlds of Warcraft completely!  SEE!!!  *spins around and grins*  I'm alive and writing again.  I just go to a really bad point where I was just not craving to write. 

But I've got my muse back so I'm writing again.   And coming up with some VERY crafty ideas.  *grins evily*  But I warn everyone I will be focusing in on Thorn Gate and her counterpart White Rose Castle.  So yeah...  Be warned!

*Hugs Bast*  And I'm glad someone besides our favorite Michelle has missed my writing. 
Uuma quena en'mani lle ume rei'mani lle umaya. Uma ta ar'lave ta quena ten'irste'.

Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do.  Do it and let it speak for itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »